Simply Simmons Long Handle Bristle Filbert 6
Regular price $4.95
Simply Simmons is a line of quality brushes for students, amateurs and professionals made in the Daler-Rowney factory in the Dominican Republic. The name Simply Simmons comes from the original brand Robert Simmons, offering superior quality at a single price point.
- Brights: Length and width of brush is generally squared. Similar to flats, but shorter hairs make a stiffer brush.
- Fans: Brush fibers are spread out making it useful for subtle blending and for textural effects.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Flats: Longer hairs than a bright, this brush has more flex and a large color carrying capability.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in color.