Princeton Art & Brush Co
Summit Brush Angled Bright 10 6100
Regular price $26.81 Sale price
White synthetic brushes are the go-to tool in many artists' brush vases. A core brush for acrylic painters. Series 6100 has a soft flexibility that is perfect for low to medium viscosity paint.
- Angular Brights/Shaders: Used for tight shading and curved strokes.
- Brights: Length and width of brush is generally squared. Similar to flats, but shorter hairs make a stiffer brush.
- Fans: Brush fibers are spread out making it useful for subtle blending and for textural effects.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Flats: Longer hairs than a bright, this brush has more flex and a large color carrying capability.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in colo