Aspen Brush Synthetic Bristle Filbert 6 6500
Princeton's Aspen combines several important benefits to artists: the brush retains its shape for control and placement of color, paint releases and glides evenly off the synthetic hairs. The brush can be used with all acrylic and oil paints including water-soluble oils. The non-glare ferrule makes Aspen perfect for outdoor painting. A beautiful brush only surpassed by its performance.
- Brights: Length and width of brush is generally squared. Similar to flats, but shorter hairs make a stiffer brush.
- Egberts: The Classic Egbert is a filbert with extra-long hair. This is a more traditional brush used by the Old Masters, typically for oil painting.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Flats: Longer hairs than a bright, this brush has more flex and a large color carrying capability.
- Liners: Similar to rounds, but with longer hairs. Liners have a large color carrying capacity and makes long, fluid strokes.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in color.