Princeton Art & Brush Co
Ashley Natural Bristle Brush Flat 4 5200
Regular price $6.49 Sale price
Long Handle. One of our best selling and most affordable brushes. For students and amateurs, this pure white long handled Chinese hog bristle is a good brush at a great price.
- Brights: Length and width of brush is generally squared. Similar to flats, but shorter hairs make a stiffer brush.
- Fans: Brush fibers are spread out making it useful for subtle blending and for textural effects.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Flats: Longer hairs than a bright, this brush has more flex and a large color carrying capability.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in color.