Aqua Elite Synthetic Sable Round 3/0 4850
Kolinsky Sable Painting Brushes have long been recognized as the standard of excellence, a comparative benchmark of how other natural and synthetic watercolor painting brushes perform. Elite is a new synthetic-hair paint brush that is almost indistinguishable from natural Kolinsky. It is a challenge to see the difference. Aside from the more affordable price, it is the performance of this new synthetic hair paint brush technology that makes Princeton Aqua Elite the new standard for discerning watercolor painting artists.
- Angular Brights/Shaders: Used for tight shading and curved strokes.
- Fans: Brush fibers are spread out making it useful for subtle blending and for textural effects.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Flats: Longer hairs than a bright, this brush has more flex and a large color carrying capability.
- Liners: Similar to rounds, but with longer hairs. Liners have a large color carrying capacity and makes long, fluid strokes.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in color.
- Strokes: Strokes have long, rectangular ends, a large color carrying capacity and create long, fluid strokes.
- Washes: A wide, flat brush used primarily to lay-in large amounts of color, to wet paper, or for blending.